What's new

worst cigar

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Whats the worst cigar or cigars you have ever smoked????

Mine would have to be a blueberry Philli and the Maxim's de Paris and my dads backwoods.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Black and Milds are bad, but I had a Vega Fina that was worse. Got like 60 of 'em off cbid for $4 or something...
The taste is completely metallic; I can't even begin to describe how bad this thing was. I still have 59 of 'em left!

TYLER

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you consider PRICE ... the worst cigar I ever smoked was a Perdomo Edicion de Silvio. It was about $30 ... and a dog rocket if ever there was one! I wish I had that cash back, let me tell you ... :mad:

On taste alone ... I smoked a Macanudo Candela 20+ years ago that made me barf. It was so wretched that, even now, two decades hence, my stomach turns thinking about it. :smt019

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
sucol said:
If you consider PRICE ... the worst cigar I ever smoked was a Perdomo Edicion de Silvio. It was about $30 ... and a dog rocket if ever there was one! I wish I had that cash back, let me tell you ... :mad:
Wow, I'm really suprised at that.

Mine would have to be an Arturo Fuente Brevas Royale. It was a stupid newbie mistake to grab this horrific short-filler cigar. These are the same cigars in the It's A Boy/Girl gift box.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see...there have been soooo many...
Astral..Grassy and harsh!
Nicarro Nicaragua...Can't even describe how nasty this one was
Lone Wolf (Original Blend...I heard they changed the blend on these) Connecticut Yankee...could not finish this one, I tried though

Those are the most memerable ones

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Worst ever Garcia & Vega Corona a gift over the X-mas holidays from a well meaning in-law (i think).
Least memorable from a big name company any Thompson Brand, As a newbie I bought a couple of there samplers :smt078 I about quit but a golfing buddy gave me AF cuban Beli and I was hooked.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
cf2112 said:
Worst ever Garcia & Vega Corona a gift over the X-mas holidays from a well meaning in-law (i think).
Least memorable from a big name company any Thompson Brand, As a newbie I bought a couple of there samplers :smt078 I about quit but a golfing buddy gave me AF cuban Beli and I was hooked.
Come on now, the Iguanas are just as good as any cuban out there, and remember Chavon goes all the way!!:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
The worst cigar i had, and i could be just that one because i've heard good things about it, was a Don Lino Africa. It just tasted horrible and was slightly plugged which added to the enjoyment.

:smt071

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've smoked all the drugstore stuff...
Phillies, Hav-a-tampa, swisher, some cigarillos filled with cherry pipe tobacco...

if it burns, i'll smoke it i guess.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The worst cigar I ever smoked was fron the T. company.

A Flor de Jalapa candela. Pukey things. Just nasty!

The worst cigars I never smoked was a box of Thomas Hinds. The box was just crawling with beetles. Didn't even send them back. Just tossed 'em. Almost tossed my cookies.:smt078

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
tubaman said:
Come on now, the Iguanas are just as good as any cuban out there, and remember Chavon goes all the way!!:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

HEY!!!! I happen to have a handfull of those Iguanas and............well your right they suck. I remember seeing on the other forum something about dogrocket day or something where everybody sent each other their crappiest sticks......I think we need to have that here pretty soon. I think you guys need to experience some of these fine cigars I have sitting NEXT to my tupperdor, I wont allow them inside with the good ones.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a few cigars that I got from the DR...called Moran...they are pretty bad....but I did have a canindal MM cigar from Cuba that was pretty bad..I can't think of the name but it was wrapped in a matalic silver cello sleev....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dbaranska said:
I have a few cigars that I got from the DR...called Moran...they are pretty bad....but I did have a canindal MM cigar from Cuba that was pretty bad..I can't think of the name but it was wrapped in a matalic silver cello sleev....
i beleive the actual name is 'moron' which if you knew this in advance i'm sure you would have passed.:smt115 :smt046 :smt046 :smt033

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
tobby4 said:
A Black and Mild...... Horrible Nothing else to describe it
Horrible.....
YEP :(

Wow... there is a minimum post requiremtent... I guess I'll try to make this longer... SO... How are you guys doin today? I'm pretty good, execpt I put a hole in the fishnet stalkings that I was wearing to rub myself with peanut butter today, that kind of sucked. It just doesnt seem to apply as smoothly when there is a hole... Have you guys noticed that?

There... that should do it. Your welcome :)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I remember back in 98 when I first started smoking cigars, I bought a Don Tomas at a liquor store. and it was by far the worst tasting cigar I have smoked. The cigar was probably sitting out for a long time. oh well, live and learn.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Let's not forget Sinatras :smt034 ... boy, did they suck! I love the Chairman of the Board, so I bit and bought a bunch during the boom. And ... Boy did they suck! They were last fresh when ol' Blue Eyes was about 34 ... they inspired me to buy a Spanish Dictionary so I could translate "Dog Rocket" into "Perro Cohete." Boy, did they suck! :smt019

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
klmhoward said:
Whats the worst cigar or cigars you have ever smoked????

Mine would have to be a blueberry Philli and the Maxim's de Paris and my dads backwoods.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love JR Cigars. But about two years ago I bought a bundle of made-for-them JR "Dominican Specials".

My first impression was that they just weren't aged well, and I figured a little time in the humidor would do them some good.

Wrong.

They just got worse and worse over time. Thankfully, I think JR has removed them from the lineup, because they weren't worth wasting a perfectly good match on.