What's new

Writers, get in here.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
In class today, my professor said one of the most depressing things I've ever heard (I'm a writer at heart):

"This (college) is the final part of your life where people are guaranteed to at least read your writing, and typically give you feedback."

To make a long story short, I'd like to start a thread that lets people who write send their work to other people for reactions, feedback, whatever.
So, if you like to write... feel free to PM me or post here. I can either read what you have, or find another member interested. Describe what type of "feedback" you would like.

P.S. Eric, it would be AWESOME to have a reading/writing/literature sub-forum :skew:

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm in school also almost finished with my bachelors in business adm. Currently looking for schools to chase my MBA

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
My daughter started UC Santa Cruz this semester. Literature major. Creative writing minor. She used to hang around here a bit.