What's new

WTB Daniel Marshall Humidor

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping that you - my fellow aficionados - can assist me in my 'quest'.

I'm looking for a speciel set that Daniel Marshall created for one of Arnold Schwarzeneggers fundraisers to benefit the AfterSchoolAllStars.
It consists of a humidor and a quartz oversized watch. (see attached img).

Im also interested in other Daniel Marshall humidors that were created for Arnold. I know there's 2 versions of a T3, a 6th Day, an End of Days and one with Art Zellers photograph that were given out to VIPs/sold at the Arnold Classic.

Should you.. or anyone you know have any of these humidors - or tank watch any version - and interested in parting ways, just send me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Im a huge Schwarzenegger fan, so any help in these matters will be truly appreciated.
Thank you for looking.

/Tom
To the moderators - Im sorry if this is not the right section.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Tank-Watch-and-Humidor-1.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The set sold for $2800 back in 2012 - supporting the AfterSchoolAllStars. Humidor with cigars and the watch.
But back then I didn't collect these humidors.

I do have the first version of the watch and 2 other DM humidors made for Schwarzenegger. One with Art Zellers photo of Arnold posing and one with the seal of the 38th Governor.
But as a collector ..I'm always looking for these special humidors (and the tank watch), and just thought that I might as well ask the community.

Since Im in Europe, they're kinda hard to find.