What's new

WTT - Looking to try some GLP tobacco

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Figured this would be a better place to post a trade since there is little to no action for pipe tobacco in the marketplace.
Looking for a 1/2 ounce or so each of these to try:
Cumberland
Key Largo
Lombard
Montgomery
I have a bunch of the following aged tobaccos to trade: Arango/Stokkebye Balkan Supreme, Balkan Sobranie, Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian, Butera Latakia #1, GH Balkan Flake, Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired, Orlik Dark Strong Ky, GLP Stonehenge Flake.
Or cash if no interest in a trade. Thanks, Andy

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Figured this would be a better place to post a trade since there is little to no action for pipe tobacco in the marketplace.
Looking for a 1/2 ounce or so each of these to try:
Cumberland
Key Largo
Lombard
Montgomery
I have a bunch of the following aged tobaccos to trade: Arango/Stokkebye Balkan Supreme, Balkan Sobranie, Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian, Butera Latakia #1, GH Balkan Flake, Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired, Orlik Dark Strong Ky, GLP Stonehenge Flake.
Or cash if no interest in a trade. Thanks, Andy
Maybe we could get a few ppl in and split the tins since I have a hard time finishing one alone haha. I have them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Unless you want to sell me a bit of each?
That's the point, I don't have any open and don't want to have 1.5oz of each open b/c I have so much baccy open already haha. If we got 4 guys in then it'd be half oz each, which is tolerable for me to finish quickly haha