What's new

XBox 360 "Modded" Controller???

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
To any of you gents that have kids that play the XBox 360 Live stuff you might be in the same position as I am, lol! My son Mason has gotten it in his head that he wants a "modded" controller. I guess it's got an after market upgrade that allows it to do things that the factory version does not. I could easily purchase one of these but thought hell maybe one of you guys knows how to do it if it is some sort of re-wire? Just wanted to see if you guys got the know how:grin:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkuErDZjO2k"]YouTube- How to mod xbox 360 controller[/nomedia]

Is this what you are talking about?

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
tell the kid to learn how to shoot faster by himself!!

I get called out for shooting fast... and I use a standard controller... they all complain!!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Avoid modding those things, Terran; a mate of me brother's got caught and served. Unless ye're modding a non-360 X-Box to make yerself a media centre...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I think I would still suck even if I was cheating....lol. I haven't touched my xbox in a couple months.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
To any of you gents that have kids that play the XBox 360 Live stuff you might be in the same position as I am, lol! My son Mason has gotten it in his head that he wants a "modded" controller. I guess it's got an after market upgrade that allows it to do things that the factory version does not. I could easily purchase one of these but thought hell maybe one of you guys knows how to do it if it is some sort of re-wire? Just wanted to see if you guys got the know how:grin:
Check out Evil Controllers website. It might answer some of your questions on what "modded" controllers do. One of the most competitive FPS teams (OPTIC - sniper based team) is sponsored by Evil, so that is why I supplied that link... not sure if they use them or not, but it looks like it.

There are other sites that have back lit LEDs that change the color on the XBOX logo (on the controller), allow semi-auto weapons in FPS games to be three round burst and or full auto just by pressing the shoot button. There are myriad of things they do, you just gotta read the sites.

I rock a PS3, so not to fond of and/or know much about the MS system, but thought I would send you the link.

ALSO...

You might also want to check out the FPS Freeks if you want a simple cheap MOD to any controller (PS3/XBOX) for $14.99. It allows 40% more movement to the analogue sticks, which supposedly allows for easier aiming, drag shots, and turning. THIS WOULD fall under the impossible to be caught category, because it is an add-on and not a mod.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Once I started playing online I can't look back. So many hours a night gone.......I need help
How about this:

We have the first details on the second map pack for Modern Warfare 2 now, titled Resurgence. We have details on all five maps as well as a confirmed price for the package – direct from Robert Bowling.

Without further ado, lets start with the two classic COD4 maps that you’ll be getting. They are Strike and Vacant – two maps which were pretty popular with fans in the previous game. As for the new maps, it looks like you’ll once again be given a pretty diverse selection.

The first is titled Carnival. This is set in a typical theme park – a widescale environment complete with rollercoasters, bumper parks and a fun house.

The next map is Trailer Park, which is said to feature ’super tight corridors’, a pool area and comprises of a ‘maze’ like setting. Picture a map featuring mobile estate homes which you have to navigate around – pretty cool.

Finally, the last of the new maps is titled Fuel. This is meant to be the ’sniper map’ of the three new ones, and is set in a wide-open space – apparently a contender for one of the biggest Modern Warfare maps ever. The map is split into two sections, of which you’ll come across oil refineries and warehouses.

That’s your lot folks. The price for the pack will be 1200 Microsoft Points, and will be able to download exclusively on Xbox Live first, on June 3rd.
Resurgence Map Pack (Pictures) in June

More maps for us...

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
damnit guess I better pick up the stimulus package sooner rather then later. Thanks for that info
NP man, coupled with the whispers of 2 more double XP weekends, it sounds like we should be having some extra fun in the near future.

Just sucks you have to wait an extra 30 days on the PS3.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
tell the kid to learn how to shoot faster by himself!!

I get called out for shooting fast... and I use a standard controller... they all complain!!
yea I agree...It really pisses me off when people cheat. Plus he can be reported through X-box live and loose his account!

Last edited: