What's new

Xbox1 gamers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently playing Elder scrolls online and thinking of picking up Destiny 2. What are y'all currently playing and are their any botl groups playing these games?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
My son is loving Destiny2 on XBox One. (y)

I'm a PS4 guy myself; just finished Mass Effect Andromeda. The storyline was very...pedestrian. :bored: Gameplay was mind-numbingly tedious. Overall, it was a big "meh!" for me. Such a letdown after so much hype.

I really enjoyed Titanfall 2 and was glad to see it on PS4...

I'm about to start The Surge, which is averaging pretty decent reviews.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm a PS4 guy myself. Right now I'm just finishing up some older games. Fallout 4 namely. My video game time twindles in the summer. I'll probably pick up NHL and definitely Destiny 2 in September. And definitely Red Dead Redemption 2 in the spring now as I've heard it's been delayed. I'm kinda Intrigued by the new CoD as it's going back to WWII and away from the future.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a PS4 guy myself. Right now I'm just finishing up some older games. Fallout 4 namely. My video game time twindles in the summer. I'll probably pick up NHL and definitely Destiny 2 in September. And definitely Red Dead Redemption 2 in the spring now as I've heard it's been delayed. I'm kinda Intrigued by the new CoD as it's going back to WWII and away from the future.
I am also intrigued with the new CoD. I stepped away from that franchise after my disappointment with blops3. I mainly play multiplayer and there matchmaking software just seemed to get worse over time.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Don't have much time to play but I play Destiny with my buddies when I have some free time. I will carve out time for Destiny 2 in September for sure. Pumped for that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have an Xbox 1, I occasionally get on every week or so and fool around with Metal Gear Solid 5. I never played the first destiny because I got my console a couple years after it came out and thought I would be too far behind. I might pick up Destiny 2 and it would be cool to play with other BOTL. My gamertag is "xESx Bucknutz" if you want to add me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Xbox 1, I occasionally get on every week or so and fool around with Metal Gear Solid 5. I never played the first destiny because I got my console a couple years after it came out and thought I would be too far behind. I might pick up Destiny 2 and it would be cool to play with other BOTL. My gamertag is "xESx Bucknutz" if you want to add me.
My user name on here is my gamertag. Dethstryk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
What you playing lately jake?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Lol so although I said what I did I'm playing mostly Nintendo stuff, smash Bros, super Mario world and Mario kart when I'm with my buddies and emulating other SNES games on my comp. I have been re playing through XCOM enemy unknown and making my way through pillars of the earth on steam though too when I get time on weekends

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Lol so although I said what I did I'm playing mostly Nintendo stuff, smash Bros, super Mario world and Mario kart when I'm with my buddies and emulating other SNES games on my comp. I have been re playing through XCOM enemy unknown and making my way through pillars of the earth on steam though too when I get time on weekends
I'm diggin' playerunknown's battlegrounds, battle royale style game in early access

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk