What's new

Xbox360 botls, sotls?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
So why even say you want 650-700 for it
It was meant to be what I would be looking to get on eBay or similar site. It sounded as it would be obvious that I wouldn't mark it up to that level to a fellow brother.
no worries, glad to hear you wouldn't mark it up that high for fellow botls. I didn't intend for my post to come off as accusing you, just to let you know that selling it for that high of a markup would be frowned upon here. I don't think there will be a shortage like there was with the ps3s anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do with the unit. Personally I am going to wait before I buy either and haven't decided which one to get

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It was meant to be what I would be looking to get on eBay or similar site. It sounded as it would be obvious that I wouldn't mark it up to that level to a fellow brother.
no worries, glad to hear you wouldn't mark it up that high for fellow botls. I didn't intend for my post to come off as accusing you, just to let you know that selling it for that high of a markup would be frowned upon here. I don't think there will be a shortage like there was with the ps3s anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do with the unit. Personally I am going to wait before I buy either and haven't decided which one to get

There is still a definite shortage. Both gamestops in Cheyenne only received a total of nine for Black Friday.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

There is still a definite shortage. Both gamestops in Cheyenne only received a total of nine for Black Friday.
I just did a 30 second google search and found them in stock at toys r us where you can order online. Being black friday I'm sure a lot of places will sell out, but I don't think their will be a shortage and places will be restocked. HOWEVER, i could be completely wrong, since I don't plan on buying one soon I haven't been keeping up with the news.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

I just did a 30 second google search and found them in stock at toys r us where you can order online. Being black friday I'm sure a lot of places will sell out, but I don't think their will be a shortage and places will be restocked
All I know is Cheyenne is dry. I'm a box guy so I haven't followed it all that much. But thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to let all my coworkers know where they can get one.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

I just did a 30 second google search and found them in stock at toys r us where you can order online. Being black friday I'm sure a lot of places will sell out, but I don't think their will be a shortage and places will be restocked
All I know is Cheyenne is dry. I'm a box guy so I haven't followed it all that much. But thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to let all my coworkers know where they can get one.
No problem, I haven't decided which one to get yet so let us know what you think of the xb1 after a while

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be getting the Xbox One in June barring all the games I want somehow coming on the PS4. And I'll be getting the PS4 a year or two later. I decided to wait because there's really no reason to rush to buy one right now due to the lack of quality games at launch and the lack of a game library in general. Watch Dogs, Quantum, Destiny, and several other good games will be coming out by June or so, but I don't expect many particular exclusives to be out by that time. Still, I'd rather play a game built for next gen on a next-gen platform rather than a current one, unless we're including my PC.

I look forward to another adventure in the Halo universe come September as well.

As for my 360 gamertag, I'm allowing my Xbox Live account to stay inactive for a few months for the first time in 10 years. I just don't see any purpose to keep it on since I'm not really actively using it and the only games I need to catch up on are either on my PC which I'll do over Winter Break, or on the PS3 (Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, etc) which I'll likewise do over Winter Break. Plus, the Xbox Games for Gold lineup for this month isn't very exciting and the Black Friday deals didn't really have any Xbox Live cards for a reasonable price.

Since I mostly play RPG's and singleplayer or local co-op games, I shouldn't be losing out on much. But I will turn it back on around the time I get an Xbox One most likely, unless the Games for Gold for the 360 plan turns out to have a better lineup, then I'll oblige myself by activating it again. If I do, I'll be sure to put down my gamertag, since it won't be online ever until I do.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Even were you to sell it and for someone to buy it at say, 700, that does not in any means actually translate to you getting 700 dollars. First Ebay will take their cut, which is usually 15%, then there's another fee that takes a percentage as well, then there's shipping, in the end, you don't actually get much money at all and the hassle isn't usually worth it. It did seem to me like you were offering it at a high mark up like that to the guy on here but you say you weren't so my confusion. Still, Ebay for consoles these days... especially with production at a higher rate than the last generation.. it doesn't often prove worthwhile to sell it like that.