What's new

Xikar and their warranty...

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
A while back on a different forum I read a post about Xikar and their warranty... It was something along the lines of the warranty being excellent, a true lifetime, no questions asked warranty.

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

I have a few Xikar cutters that are trashed(afew barely open, some are dull, one has a broken body...)

Has anyone shipped their cutter in and got a braad new one back? Or the origanal fixed/sharpened?

Thanks in advance... :cool:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
From thier web site:
We are proud to offer our lifetime warranty on all XIKAR products. So, if you feel that a XIKAR product fails to live up to our promise of fit, finish or function, simply return it to us and we will immediately and cheerfully repair or replace your product under our Total Satisfaction Guarantee!

If for any reason you need to return your product, please return the product only (without the box) in a padded/bubble mailing envelope to

XIKAR INC
PO Box 025757
Kansas City, MO, 64102-5757

Be sure to include your printed name and complete mailing address, email or phone number & the reason for return (very important as we use this information for quality control). We should have the product returned to you within 2 weeks.

Should you ever (lifetime guarantee!) want your blades sharpened, simply return the cutter to us and we'll sharpen the blades and return it to you.

No problems. Great company.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
They have one of the best warranty policies I have run across. Both Xikar and Palio will back their product...period.

Hot_Sauce

&#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
When My Xiker tourch had problems, I was advised by the lounge that I go too. To take it back to where I bought it and the store will exchange it out right there, instead of mailing it to Xikar and waiting for them to fix/replace it. Took it back to the store and exchanged it with no hassles:halfgrinw . I would suggest you give this a try before sending it back, the worst thing that can happen is that they will tell you to mail it back to Xikar.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I can vouch for their warranty. I sent my 3 year old Xikar cutter in to be resharpened (little did I know I just had to clean the blades with alcohol) and they sent me a brand new cutter!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can vouch for their warranty. I sent my 3 year old Xikar cutter in to be resharpened (little did I know I just had to clean the blades with alcohol) and they sent me a brand new cutter!
I have done the same.

They have an excellent warranty and excellent service.