What's new

Xikar Executive Lighter $12

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hey guys,
I just ordered one of these on eBay, and it was delivered today. The original auction said he had 10 available. I got it for $12 shipped. This normally about $25. I asked if he had more available and he said he had 4 more at that price. If you would like his eBay seller name or email I would be glad to forward it on.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excellent lighter, especially at that price. It's only downside is that its fuel capacity is astonishingly small for a lighter of that size.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Excellent lighter, especially at that price. It's only downside is that its fuel capacity is astonishingly small for a lighter of that size.
I was wondering if it was just mine. I need to fill it every 4-5 sticks. I do a good toasting before I light, and I've never had a "good" lighter before this one. I do like the side button ignition.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
good deal, can you pm me his info?

Hey guys,
I just ordered one of these on eBay, and it was delivered today. The original auction said he had 10 available. I got it for $12 shipped. This normally about $25. I asked if he had more available and he said he had 4 more at that price. If you would like his eBay seller name or email I would be glad to forward it on.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I was wondering if it was just mine. I need to fill it every 4-5 sticks.
I need to fill this one about every 2 boxes or so! Huge tank and lately I've been lighting all my cigars with cedar strips so I just use a bit of fuel to light the strip. Hell, I think the way I'm going, I may go 6 months on this tank because of the cedar strips (which IMHO gives a better light than a torch anyway.)

I've got the Green and Gold versions...go figure! :rofl: This is the Blazer CG-001

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to fill this one about every 2 boxes or so! Huge tank and lately I've been lighting all my cigars with cedar strips so I just use a bit of fuel to light the strip. Hell, I think the way I'm going, I may go 6 months on this tank because of the cedar strips (which IMHO gives a better light than a torch anyway.)

I've got the Green and Gold versions...go figure! :rofl: This is the Blazer CG-001
Volusinator, you forgot to put the truck up next to this as a size reference. What does this have a 20 gallon tank?:grin:

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I have one of these (in black). When it arrived, the flame adjuster didn't work. Blazer wanted what I considered a ridiculous amount of money for s&h to send it back for warranty repair, so I just left it as is (permanently on high). Fuel capacity is great. It's basically the regular Blazer (PB-207 or whatever the number is) inside a plastic housing. It is a bit bulky. All in all, I like it, but my experience and the experience of a number of other guys I smoke with regularly says that Blazer's quality control ain't what it used to be.

Caveat emptor...