What's new

Xikar Lighter Upgrade

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have a Xikar Tech Double Lighter I just sent in for warranty exchange. Have only had it for 3 months when the fuel adjustment plastic knob broke. After a little research I have also come to the realization that Xikar lighters SUCK SUCK SUCK.
If you had a Xikar and upgraded to a better lighter what did you get?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Attachments

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So I have a Xikar Tech Double Lighter I just sent in for warranty exchange. Have only had it for 3 months when the fuel adjustment plastic knob broke. After a little research I have also come to the realization that Xikar lighters SUCK SUCK SUCK.
If you had a Xikar and upgraded to a better lighter what did you get?

Yeah Xikar has gone downhill......I had a Stratosphere......worked fine, then just stopped......shipped it in to be repaired.......my green one comes back with a new paint job as a black one and now doesn't work as well as it did before when it was green........in fact it now burns my thumb while lighting.

Then my clear colored single jet tech lighter decided to spit out flames about 1 foot above the lighter and everything including my facial hair was in danger........sent it back, it too got a new paint job of black, and sealed in a new container.......I haven't opened it yet to check it, because I purchased another clear single jet for a discount at the shop to have as a backup and it's working well so far.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am not a fan of Xicar lighters.
I pick up 3 or 4 of these for 5 bucks each when the local gas station has them. They small so they're easy to carry and cheap enough that I give quite a few away.
20191119_105858.jpg
20191119_110001.jpg

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
After my Xikar Pulse started having issues after 6 months I sent it back for repairs. 3 repairs later it still doesn't quite ignite every time. I decided to go Colibri and couldn't be happier. The Z-plus zippo inserts and Ronson lighters are a great cheap replacement while you decide what to get.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Xikar Exodus that I bought years ago and works great...have 3 Xikar lighters total but won't buy from Xikar again...ever for reasons posted. I've got more lighters than I can say.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have been busy being near death... spent the last week in the hospital so gonna have to ixnay pics... suffice to say I got 20 lighters. If I don't survive this health crises my estate of cigars, lighters, etc. will get taken care of.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Have been busy being near death... spent the last week in the hospital so gonna have to ixnay pics... suffice to say I got 20 lighters. If I don't survive this health crises my estate of cigars, lighters, etc. will get taken care of.
Heal up old man, I had a shitty few months recently but I’m finally getting back to my old self

lots of good docs around nowadays, you’ll be alright

Want me to send you some Uber eats? :)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Heal up old man, I had a shitty few months recently but I’m finally getting back to my old self

lots of good docs around nowadays, you’ll be alright

Want me to send you some Uber eats? :)
Lol...nahhh...my wife is a gourmet cook and nutrition is taken care of. The health is out control with my type diabetes.. Lupus/RA is out of control...running a Central Line with antibiotics. . it's a mess with me for sure, Chuck... I'll either get through the next month or not... I'm prepared for either so if there are no posts from me in mid Dec onward I'll be in the smoking lounge in the sky....

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Lol...nahhh...my wife is a gourmet cook and nutrition is taken care of. The health is out control with my type diabetes.. Lupus/RA is out of control...running a Central Line with antibiotics. . it's a mess with me for sure, Chuck... I'll either get through the next month or not... I'm prepared for either so if there are no posts from me in mid Dec onward I'll be in the smoking lounge in the sky....
You’ll be alright bro,
Grab some good reading material for the downtime, you ain’t going nowhere

Or just subscribe to Disney+ and watch lion king a few times