What's new

Xikar Tech lighter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
i been actually looking for a lighter for the wife to buy my for christmas havent found one yet
Fwiw, I had a Xikar (buried somewhere in a storage unit 6 hours away) triple flame torch (forget which model, haven't seen it in years), and it was a solid, consistent, great working lighter and wasn't terribly expensive.

Xikar makes solid products in my experience, from lighters to cutters.

Definitely reccomend checking them out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I won't spend more than $6 on a torch anymore.

I have a drawer full of $30-$100+ lighters that don't work anymore. I don't mind as much when it's an Eagle lighter I paid $1.50 for.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I won't spend more than $6 on a torch anymore.

I have a drawer full of $30-$100+ lighters that don't work anymore. I don't mind as much when it's an Eagle lighter I paid $1.50 for.
Understandable.

I have used the $8 each Vertigo Cyclone lighters from Amazon and one of the 2 was perfect for years until it disappeared into my recliner. The other one only worked intermittently.

Have another 2 pack arriving tomorrow.

Just looking for something more reliable like my last xikar and need Christmas ideas for my mother and sister anyway

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am gonna get me one of those nice Prometheus lighters
Nice.
Pricey suckers.
Haven't heard of them before. Seem ti get good reviews though. Little out of my price range though.

The xikar Tech is only $45 which is a little more reasonable to ask for as a present, especially since there are some other things I need also, like another 74qt Iris container for boxes as my current one will be completely full by December's order, and a few 320gr bovedas that aren't really cheap either.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a Prometheus magna t and xikar allume. The magma t is beautiful. It is the 2021 fuente edition. However, it just isn’t constructed as well as the xikar. Hasn’t broken on me yet but a couple of times it stopped firing and I had to bend the stick on the top a little. That xikar has been through rain, multiple drops. I think it even went through the wash one time. Fires every single time. If I ever buy another lighter, it will be xikar without question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Anyone have a Zikar Tech triple flame torch lighter?

What do you think of it?

I have a single Xikar Tech that I’ve used for 5, maybe 6 years and I love it! Been dropped more times than I want to admit or remember but it has taken that licking and still keeps on ticking. I would imagine / hope that the triple flame model would be just as good.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a single Xikar Tech that I’ve used for 5, maybe 6 years and I love it! Been dropped more times than I want to admit or remember but it has taken that licking and still keeps on ticking. I would imagine / hope that the triple flame model would be just as good.
Yeah, I have a Xikar lighter I used for probably 5 years trouble free, think it was a double flame, but it's in a storage unit somewhere 6 hours away.

A guy on another forum has a few Xikar lighters he doesn't use he is going to send me, which is very cool and very generous since they aren't particularly cheap.

He doesn't recall how many flames they are, but triple flame or not isn't really a big deal and hard to beat a few free cigars for sure.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk