What's new

Yes I do and I like it!

Nas

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
so about once a month I go to get my pedicure, I'm 33 & Idk about u guys but I've seen older men with toes that look like ivory tusks and I really don't mind the massage (no happy endings) any brother or SOTL partake or have other guilty pleasures. what do you guys think French or natural?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hoshy gets a nip massage every other day. He recommended I do so as well but I fear my nips are too glorious

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Think we ever go a day on BoTL without a reference to Hoshy and his nipples? Probably not and, by this point in time, I'd miss such a post.

I love a good manicure, a great shave, Swedish massages, and the occasional facial. But I am so-so on the pedicure. I don't *dislike* them but they don't relax me like a good massage will.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah, I really apologize about my Nipples. They have taken on a life of thier own. There is no way in the world I would ever let someone massage me. I know but it is the one thing that would make me feel awkward.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey Hoshy, I have a few nipple rings you can have to beautify your nipples a little! :) she didn't whip out the grinder (like in dumb and dumber) did she? Haha! I couldn't do it cuz my feet are very ticklish, but I dig my own toe jam out my toes (but that's after I load cigars in packages) so you don't have to worry about toe jam cigars. :)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Uhhh I go for massages haven't in a very long while but my feet are off limits. Had a big surgery on one of them and it makes me very very uncomfortable cause if they aren't careful it causes a lot of pain so I just play it safe.

Rex your nipples are BOTL celebs. Long after we are gone those hair nips will live on lol.