What's new

Yo ho ho from the PNW

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, stoked to be here! I'm a family man from southern Oregon, an avid DIY/craftsman, occasional foodie, and lover of all things nautical. My wife got me some cigars for Christmas, then I bought a sampler, and having no idea what I was doing, started researching on YouTube and found @webmost's rolling video, which blew my mind. I'm not a big time smoker (yet), but the craftsmanship and creativity of pipes and cigars intrigues me greatly. Also impressed by how tobacco draws people together, and roots them in things that are real. Super excited to learn and experience as much as I can and looking forward to interacting with y'all here.
Best regards,
- Sailor Ben

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the hobby! What kind of setup do you have? Tupperdor, humidor, etc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the hobby! What kind of setup do you have? Tupperdor, humidor, etc
Thanks! Good to be here. For now I've got a cobbled together "fakeador" - an old hinge top American cedar box with a Boveda 69% packet and strips of cardboard for dividers. Has a capacity of about 20 sticks. Thinking I'd like a glass top one someday just for presentation factor, but from what I've seen here, Tupperdor might be the way to go.