What's new

You ever just....

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Have a cigar that is just described as damn good.... It's nothing you can quite put your finger on, it just was enjoyable....

You forget about it for 5 minutes and when you come back it is just as enjoyable as it was before... Who's with me????

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That's exactly how I feel about the "original" Master Blend....damn good till the very last puff! :cbig:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I was first smoked a Punch Rare Corojo that was me. My oldest asked me whether or not I was going to propose to it and become a bigamist.
I couldnt agree more with you. I think that the Rare Corojo is one of the best cigars on the market and it is certainly my personal favorite. What sizes do you like? I love the magnums and the rothchilds. Fantastic smoke!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Gee, I was hoping to read something about Habanos in the Habanos section. Silly me...
Well since I disappointed you.....

I smoked my first RASS last night, it burned razor sharp and started with a touch of cocoa and a hint of spice. It seemed pretty consistant the entire time with the spice slightly coming through more as it burned. As I said in my original post, I had to step away for about 5 minutes and when I came back to it, it took right back to where it left off. I spent more time just enjoying it than picking up the subtles invovled and that is the reason I felt it was just damn good when I was done with it. I don't have a lot of experience with CC's but I would put this very close to the top.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Not that I have a lot of experience with CCs, but I feel that way about almost every one of em as well.

Last edited: