What's new

You folks were right

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I went to the local B&M (tinderbox at the Arboretum for those of you in the area) last Friday night to get a decent lighter and maybe a better cutter. $100 and some odd dollars later..... lol.

Bought a Xikar torch
and:
Padron 1964 Anniversary series
Padron 6000 Natural
Padron Ambassador (2)

Also picked up a Montecristo Operation Hope Pack with a cutter and:
Montecristo 75th Anniversary
Mantecristo Reserva Negra
and 2 other Montecristos with no ID on the band other than the brand. As I'm a newbie, I have no clue what they are.

I bought the Hope pack because I thought it was a good value with the cigars and the cutter. After seeing the regular prices of cutters I had decided to stick with my El Cheapo for the time being until I saw the deal.

So yep, guess I'm a sucker, lol.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Nice pick-up on the Padrons dude. Youll figure out some enough what you like, what you dont, and what you cant really afford to smoke but do it anyways:)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Nice pick-up on the Padrons dude. Youll figure out some enough what you like, what you dont, and what you cant really afford to smoke but do it anyways:)
I chose the padrons because of the one you sent me. Right size, great smoke.

I've seen the operation hope packs with the lighter as well online, but this one only had the cutter. It was also 25.00 cheaper than the ones with the lighter.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Cooler time!:halfgrinw
That's what I did. I skipped buying a humi and just picked up a cooler instead. Now it's almost full, and I've only had it for a few weeks. Next up is the 150 qt Igloo cooler. I'll start on that one at the beginning of the year. I have some ideas for it that should be pretty cool. :)