What's new

You Know What Ticks Me Off About C-bad

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Why can't they use the right freakin' picture for the cigars up for auction. Just because you already have a pic of a Don Pepin Belicoso, don't use that damn pic for a Toro auction. Lazy bastards! :bangbang: :rifleaim: :assaultri :tongueout

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
you guys are just mad you bid too much.

I just won another box of Padron 64 diplomatico maduro, tatuaje unicos, tatuaje cojonu 06 and a box of those really really long pepin blue, god I hate cbid

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
haha ur that guy that picked up all those super sweet boxes, i wanted to bid but couldnt justify spending more than what they want when CI has them in stock. Very nice pick up though!!!!

I did pick up some DPG BLue Perfidos and a box of the 100 anos belicosos so dont feel to bad for me....

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
yeah, sorry, but I usually compare with Holts, not because they have the better deal, but CI is always out of stock. Really, out of stock, come on!!!!!!!

so yeah, as long as I stay under the Holts price I'm golden:eyebrow:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I usually don't get much on C-bad only because I use it for a super duper deal site. Meaning that I place a bid that's pretty low, if I get it, awesome, if I get outbid, then I never raise my bid. So not much comes my way from them, but if I get something, I get it at a steal.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I tend to play the same game. I'd rather just to on a retail site and actually pay someone for the box. Most boxes I get off cbid I end up paying close to $100 less than retail because I tend to only bid on real spendy boxes there. I picked up the same box as Matt did a while back for $240 of the 100 Anos Beli. Had I won the DPG Preferidos I would have got them for right around $80 less than retail. However Matt won!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I bid on a 5 pack the other day, thinking it was a box, because of the picture. Mostly because i don't pay enough attention.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I hope you didn't put a bid in like it was a box price wise because there are some seriously stupid bidders on that site that will run the bid up just to win.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
I hope you didn't put a bid in like it was a box price wise because there are some seriously stupid bidders on that site that will run the bid up just to win.
like all the crazy fuckers who bid 40 bucks for a SINGLE opus, bunch of crazy kids.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
i am offically out of room! tetris no longer works... no mas for me!!
I have too many singles from the last few years I have been on this forum. Only 1/3 of my collection is boxes. I keep telling my friends they gotta help me smoke some of these.

Ordered some USPS mailing boxes for when I get back from my cruise