What's new

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hellow everyone,
New to this page just started looking around it about and hour ago, but with the amount of info that there is here I figured hey why lurk, I'll just join right in.
Just started smoking cigars a year ago (since I'm only 19 and my parents wouldn't let me smoke a cigar till I was 18) but I'm enjoying it and learing more with each cigar I smoke. Pluss I'm introducing my friends to the wonderfull world of fine cigars (I was one of the people who introduced JeffsJeep04 to fine cigars, he introduced me to BOTL). Well thats about it for now.

~Andy~

Oh yeah and I love classic cars :driving:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see ya made it on Andy! Nothing like walking around campus with a couple buddies smoking good 'gars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my favorite car is the Classic Shelby Cobra, but seeing that I am young and have no job I don't have the $$,$$$ for one. I currently own a 66' Chevy Corvair that I restored in my driveway. We (my family) also restored a 73' Super Beatle, yeah it's a bug but it is unlike any other bug you have seen. Pictures of each will probably replace my llama from time to time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy_Llama said:
You know it Jeff no better way to relax durring finals cram than smokin a cigar
Bahh..during the cram session? I say no better way to take the exam :devil:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Crazy_Llama said:
Well my favorite car is the Classic Shelby Cobra, but seeing that I am young and have no job I don't have the $$,$$$ for one. I currently own a 66' Chevy Corvair that I restored in my driveway. We (my family) also restored a 73' Super Beatle, yeah it's a bug but it is unlike any other bug you have seen. Pictures of each will probably replace my llama from time to time.

Cobras are awsome! A guy here in town just bought a blown big block Cobra (replica of course) The sound it make is incredible.

Nothing wrong with a Super Beetle, we had one at my car lot , and orange one, I drove the piss out of it. Neat car that drew attention.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah our Bug draws quite a bit of attention considering it can throw 3 foot flames has 11in wide tires is 2-3 inches off the ground and sounds like a cross between a harley and a dragster. Oh yeah and I have scared off a few 5 liter mustangs with it. :stickbeat