What's new

Your absolute favorite...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Richsmoke19 said:
I never tried these (Avo 22). Are these similar to any of the other AVO's?
Rich ... I guess you could compare them to the Domaine line, but on a full dose of flavor steroids. The strenght is on the mild side of medium, but flavors are really full and complex. The construction is also some of the best I've seen with an effortless draw, even burn and lots of smoke.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've been away for awhile. I haven't had much time to look on here lately. Been having some rough times. Fulltime college, working, wife's assistant quit so she is working 10-12 hour days (salaried, of course), wife's grandfather died yesterday, don't forget the 5 month old baby boy (he's great, but a lot of work), we have a new Basset Hound, my GI Bill isn't paying me (over $1100 a month loss), school financial aid went out on me because they say I have too many credits, and my mortgage company just took out a double payment yesterday. By the time they give it back, it will be due again. Nice month for me, huh?

I have still found time to have a Black every once in awhile, so that relaxes me some. I find that amidst all of the bullshit that has gone wrong lately, I go for a Black when I have time. That's what tells me it's tops with me!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Dang man, sorry to hear things have been so rough. Condolences to your Wife, I've been there...multiple times. Keep smoking those blacks baby!!