What's new

Your chance to buy a spooky ticket...

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yeah, only 2 off the original sheets left... and a shit ton of mis-cut tickets from the first botched printings.

thanks to everybody on here who bought a spooky-ticket poster.
Hmmm.... Are you Sam? You should head over to Introductions and tell us about yourself: [ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23"]Introductions - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
yep. I'll have to hit that up later today. I've been lurking on a bunch of these forums following the buzz on the Drac, figured I'd say hi.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm not particularly fond of the full sheet but thing a poster size print of a single ticket would be pretty cool.
The line art is way to fine to be blown up that big, even if I scanned it at a rediculously large dpi. Pete came up with the idea, wanted it to come across like uncut baseball card sheets.

Posters in another format crossed my mind...silkscreened...but that ship sailed. Maybe next year.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
hey, did everybody who ordered one get it in the mail yet? They should have been delivered last wed/thurs but it looks like one might be floating around in USPS purgatory...