What's new

Your Cigar Bands what do you do with them.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Most of mine get saved and given to a friend who does some sort of art with em. I save some of the fancier once in a box, that stit on my dresser, this has been going on for years. If I smoke something new I as ther band to my personal collection that have no real purpose.

Anyone does anything artsy or craft with band from your smiles. Friend has a Glass Tops Coffee table in his living room. The bade is just a bunch have of mix & match cigar boxes he stacked up, put some shiming in, and a piece of glass is the top.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Throw them away. I’ve never seen any “band collage” that was anything short of a mans version of cat lady decopodge.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha I like the bottle idea. I've got a small old glass jar thats filled, need to find a new one. Thought about something like they make for wine corks that clear. I have a couple that are Bruins helmets for the corks but won't work for the bands.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
There are several print shops that will do it. Prices range from 29.99 to ALOT OF MONEY price depends on the quality you are looking for and size of the picture. Also the texture you want on the canvas. You could hire a painter even for around 600-800 or even cheaper if you get someone that is in school or younger

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
There are several print shops that will do it. Prices range from 29.99 to ALOT OF MONEY price depends on the quality you are looking for and size of the picture. Also the texture you want on the canvas. You could hire a painter even for around 600-800 or even cheaper if you get someone that is in school or younger
Might need the info on this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I've got a couple grocery bags full, a candy jar and been currently tossing them in a Which Which cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk