What's new

Your Current Book

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
About to complete the Bourne trilogy -- I'm on the last third of the Bourne Ultimatum. The second one was my favorite. If you've only seen the movies then you should definitely read the books. They're 100 times better and pretty much nothing like the movies (which I liked, too).

TYLER

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Anything Dora the Explorer, can't get enough of the suspense, will Swiper get something this time?!!! My youngest can't get enough.

And Junie B. Jones, my oldest reads constantly!

I have no time to read for myself, except MRN on the throne!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
The Alex Cross series is awesome Josh. One of my favorite authors and series. Don't care so much for alot of his other books.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was watching an awards show on the Sci Fi channel and they gave an award out for comic books. So, I've started reading some of the graphic novels, mainly the superhero stuff but it is more engaging/less childish than I expected. I have really enjoyed how I can read them quickly yet be totally enthralled.
Anybody else read comic books?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I've recently got back into shooting a shotgun since falling for it back in my Boy Scout days some 30 years ago. I'm now reading "Shotgunning: The Art and the Science" by Bob Brister. It's an older book from the mid 1970's but supposed to be a great intro into shogunning. I hope it helps my Skeet score!