What's new

Your Dream Cigar Room?

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Realistically money is always an issue. But if it wasn't...

The room would be a 20 x 30 humidor lined with actual full boxes of 1492's and Partagas 150's as the walls and ceiling. Inlays of Dunhill Cabinettas and certain other vitolas would provide highlight and contrast.

There would be an attached living quarters for Taboada. And a visiting suite for Don Alejando Robania.

The new 103 inch plasma would some down from the ceiling across one wall.

The 8 leather chairs would be remotely configurable from the outside control panel to move to fit the appropriate number of guests.

One wall rotates into a wet bar with the bar itself actually being a vintage wine cooler.

There would be a full time 24/7 smaller screen monitoring vintage cigar sales worldwide with new updates and bids. It would be linked to my online banking with touch screen capabilities.

And finally since we're dreaming here, I of course would miraculously become single again and the phone would ring... well of couse Ms. Alba please come over.

:blushlove

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My dream cigar room would have multiple chairs. I'm thinking a nice sound system that I'd build myself. Full-range driver speakers, dual monoblock SET amps, SACD/DVD-A source along with a vinyl source. Gigantic humidor about 10 feet high by 2 feet deep and 10 feet wide all stocked with cigars made with my own custom blend. Nice refrigerator for my chocolate and tons of whiskey in the freezer. No TV it rots the mind and mine is rotten enough. Oooh I could have a small library as well lot and lots of scifi and fantasy.

Chairs like the one below:

http://www.furniture.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=72295&ChildId=69274&xs=154ce1f768-6708-4106-9b25-4ba197fb685a

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Da Klugs said:
Realistically money is always an issue. But if it wasn't...

The room would be a 20 x 30 humidor lined with actual full boxes of 1492's and Partagas 150's as the walls and ceiling. Inlays of Dunhill Cabinettas and certain other vitolas would provide highlight and contrast.

There would be an attached living quarters for Taboada. And a visiting suite for Don Alejando Robania.

The new 103 inch plasma would some down from the ceiling across one wall.

The 8 leather chairs would be remotely configurable from the outside control panel to move to fit the appropriate number of guests.

One wall rotates into a wet bar with the bar itself actually being a vintage wine cooler.

There would be a full time 24/7 smaller screen monitoring vintage cigar sales worldwide with new updates and bids. It would be linked to my online banking with touch screen capabilities.

And finally since we're dreaming here, I of course would miraculously become single again and the phone would ring... well of couse Ms. Alba please come over.

:blushlove
Yep you just earned your second :grinFU: for the day.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I saw the thread at CS when you got the humi, but you sure didn't waste any time filling it up!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MithShrike said:
My dream cigar room would have multiple chairs. I'm thinking a nice sound system that I'd build myself. Full-range driver speakers, dual monoblock SET amps, SACD/DVD-A source along with a vinyl source. Gigantic humidor about 10 feet high by 2 feet deep and 10 feet wide all stocked with cigars made with my own custom blend. Nice refrigerator for my chocolate and tons of whiskey in the freezer. No TV it rots the mind and mine is rotten enough. Oooh I could have a small library as well lot and lots of scifi and fantasy.

Chairs like the one below:

http://www.furniture.com/common/product/ProductInfo.aspx?itemid=72295&ChildId=69274&xs=154ce1f768-6708-4106-9b25-4ba197fb685a
I love those chairs!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Terrasco said:
I would have a corner set aside for a nice little brewery. Probably behind the bar. Just a little 10 gallon system.
That would be a whole seperate room for me!