What's new

Your Favorite B&M and Why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lets get a list going of member's favorite B&Ms. If you have more than one for any reason e.g. price, selection, or atmosphere list them all. Also let us know what town they're in.

Hopefully we can put together a nice collection of B&Ms around the country. You never know when you might find yourself in another city in need of a friendly place to smoke.

For me, I have 3.

1. Heights Cigar Lounge for proximity to home and atmosphere. Houston, TX
2. The Smoke Ring for selection, employee knowledge, and atmosphere. Webster, TX
3. Serious Cigars for proximity to my office. Houston, TX, Richmond Ave. location.

What are yours?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Outlaw Cigar Overland Park, Kansas - the place is huge and has everything.
Havana Garage Omaha, Nebraska - great place to hang out and relax
Cigar & Tabac Overland Park, Kansas - the owners are great people. New huge humidor.

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigars & More. Libertyville, IL. Good people, good place, good selection. Check out the B&M Finder (link above) for more info.

Also enjoy Olde World Tobacco in Lancaster, PA.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Nicest I've been to is casa de montecristo in Illinois
+1 on that Bob, place is amazing! Second and thirds would be Emerson's Hampton and Emerson's VA Beach. Not just because I work for the company, but even before I did I made the 45 minute drive as opposed to the two shops locally. Just a better atmosphere, selection and service.

Status
Not open for further replies.