What's new

Your Favorite Lanceros

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With 50 under your belt, I don't know if I can suggest anything you haven't tried but LFD double ligeros are a favorite and I often have the Padron panatellas.
Oh man, out of everything I’ve tried the double Ligero is easily my favorite. You’re spot on there. I’ve had only one panatella in my time, thank you for reminding me because I gotta find some more!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jericho Hill - 12 Honest Men is my favorite, though I'm not a huge lanceros fan.

Tatuaje has a nice lanceros collection as well.
I remember seeing the Jericho hills a long time ago at our shop, but I agree tatuaje’s Lanceros are among my favorites. Only missing one skinny monster at the moment.. haha

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Illusione Holy Lance are my favorite. The Natural slightly more than the Maduro, but love them both.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I haven't had many lanceros but the Casa Fuente lancero was fantastic. 12 Honest Men is also a great smoke. I still have the Skinny Monsters sitting in the wineador.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Htf, but they are out there RoMa Craft Atlatl, best lanceros I've ever had, and at one time of considered myself a lancero white.

2nd is the Illusione H-town from Stogies in Tx

*I'm very good looking, and great with rice.*

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I won't mention Cubans as those all go without saying

But there are two lanceros I would pay for that are non Cuban

Illusione holy lancero natural
And the h town illusione lancero

And that's it

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I shouldn't even mention my favorite for fear that others who used to smoke these up years ago...Blanco Nine Lanceros ....will start hoarding them like they are now. Only a couple of places don't have them on BackOrder...and for a box of 30 for $211 I'll buy em up....at least 2 boxes because even those stores are going to run out. Ya know what...N/M....these cigars suck.