What's new

Your favorite Travel Humidor

The_Other

One card shy...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to share a 5 count 'otterbox' with Jesse. We've had it for quite awhile and it's been beat up a bit, but still going strong. Since I'm smoking more now though, I think it's time I invest of one of my own. That pink one in the link DSturg369 posted looks about right. ^^

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I have a 2 finger leather Cuban Crafter's case from Todd and a 2 count and 15 count cigar caddy.

Todd's rocks but I never use it cuz it was a gift. I am bad about things like that. I use the 2 count cigar caddy constantly.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have a little 5 ct and a 2 count cigar caddy.....looking at one of the "otterbox" style...seen where RonC posted about having a new caddy comin' soon...may look at that...len

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have a 2 finger leather Cuban Crafter's case from Todd and a 2 count and 15 count cigar caddy.

Todd's rocks but I never use it cuz it was a gift. I am bad about things like that. I use the 2 count cigar caddy constantly.
Quite a few other guys were involved with that gift so don't give me all the credit for it. :blush:

I have a 2 count otterbox, a 5 count otterbox, a 15 count otterbox, and a 30 count otterbox. I use them all/like them all just about equally for different occasions.

I also have two leather three finger cases that I use for dressier occasions or short duration storage.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cigar Caddy, all the way. I have every size from 5-stick to 50-stick, and I just use the one that's appropriate for the occasion.