What's new

Your Go-To/Daily smoke

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So, I figured that this yopc would spark a lot of interaction ;) For all of us daily smokers out there, I wanted to find out which cigars make a good daily smoke.

It's kind of a tough question, b/c you have to figure price, smoking time, and TASTE (of course) into the equation.

For awhile, I was smoking Maria Mancinis daily, but now that I've built up some reserves, I try to reach for a different smoke everyday. Recently, I've been trying to pull from my recent purchase of ERDM Lunch clubs for a dily smoke, mainly b/c my tastes changed and they're no longer that appealing to me.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
.....mainly b/c my tastes changed and they're no longer that appealing to me.
I think that's a common problem, at least I've had that problem. I stick them out of the way until I feel like trying them again.

I cycle through daily cigars quite often and usually I go by the "Flavor of the Month" factor....(what cheap bundle did I just win off of CBid recently?)

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
For me after a yr of smoking cigars...my daily go to smoke are JDN 1970 Antano's and Carlos Torano Virtuoso or Signature series...I still try a lot of different ones but those 3 are my "cant go wrong" smoke lol...My "mild" daily/go to smoke are Cusano 18 dbl conneticut and sherpa mystic dos capas..len

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I like the La Floridita Maduro Pancho for my daily. I want to save my good stuff for the weekends or special occasions. For $26 you get 20 sticks 5.5x52 and a sampler of 5 other cheappie maduros with free shipping right now at Famous. Dark oily wrapper w/ full flavor and a nice draw. I've bought 3 bundles and they a very consistent as well.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/stats.cfm/inum/18269

Another is the La Vieja Habana Mad and Cammy. Got turned on to this one by Eranold in a box split. I think they can be found cheaper elsewhere, but here they are.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/sr.cfm/st/1/bc/LBM

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I guess the ones I always go back to, or the palate regulators are padron 3000, LGC wavell and 5 Vegas As. All are relatively cheap, consistent, and delicious.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
These are the only ones I smoke regularly:

El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga
Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
Davidoff Millenium Blend Robusto
Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
Padron Londres and x000 Maduro

Everything else only gets burned to add a little variety

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I usually smoke before work was the Arturo Fuente Maduro Petite Corona because I can plow through those and if I have a while before working I treat myself to a Padron

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AF's! chateau maduros, dbl chateu maduros, and 858 maduros!!
Yup, plus AF maduro Royal Salutes when I have enough time. I also throw in JR's Genuine Counterfeit Cuban Pre-Embargo Edicion Limitadas, maduro Edges and a few other things for variety.