What's new

Your go to

Rating - 100%
46   0   0

I'm sitting here enjoying southern Ontario's (Canada) first real day of spring. No finer day for the first proper outdoor cigar.

As I went to my humidor, I reached for one of my favourite stand-bys - RyJ Short Churchill. It's always the first cigar I smoke when I go to Cuba, and felt it was appropriate for this first as well.

It's my go to because it's a perfect first smoke. It is more on the mild side, but full of flavour to awaken my taste buds. Gets me in the mood for more cigars. I always have flavours of leather, semi-sweet chocolate, and toasty graham cracker.

I wouldn't call it my favourite (although admittedly, I'm not sure I would be able to nail my favourite down), but it's consistent, reliable. A top cigar, just not the best. But good, damn good. Always smokes well, lots of nice smoke.

So, which is your opening cigar? What's the one you reach to first? Maybe it's a flavour thing, maybe, like me, it reminds you of a place (my case Cuba). Whatever it is, let us know below.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
It all depends on what I'm gonna do, man. Herfing? Partagas Lusi or Boli Coronas Gigantes. Mowing the lawn? Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano toro. Evening to myself in the mancave? Man... just about anything.