What's new

Your Instruments

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know there are more than a few pickers, players, plunkers on here. Let's see what you play.

Here's a few pics of my guitars:

And the new guy:

Let's see them guys, whatcha play?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Dont have a picture, but i played Piano for ten years.. have a nice baby grand sitting at the parents house...

adodson

linux geek
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been playing guitar since I was 9 years old. I played in bands when I was younger. I was and am a cheap bastard, though. Had an Epiphone SG. Had a Charvelle Strat copy. Had a Fender Japanese Strat with Floyd whammy and a super-hot humbucker in the rear.

I drool for your PRS, there. If I had money, I'd have a three-single USA Strat and maybe a Vox combo amp... but I can only dream.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I play bass guitar but had to sell it a few months ago to pay bills... I hope to get another soon...my wife was pissed at me when she found out i sold it.
she wanted me to go back and get it back from the pawn shop.
I told her no because i got more than i paid for it and I played it for 7 years.
there will always be guitars in the future and food and a house is more important IMO!

but i do miss it...

Kimyounil

They call me Mike.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW, your collection of electrics is amazing. I really like that last one. I play around here and there on a Japanese Ibanez RG which used to be my uncle about 2 year ago. Everything is still the same except for springs which had to be replaced.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are some nice looking guitars! I have a gorgeous black and brass saxophone. I'll see if I can't break it out and get some pics of it.