What's new

Your least favorite Habano experience.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I had heard many great things about the Trinidad Reyes. I received one in a trade a few months back. I don't know if it were my taste buds that day or what but it was terrible. I thought I was smoking cardboard. I got through half of it (hoping it would evolve) but threw out the other half. I would try one again for comparison but this was the only habanos that I have smoked and didn't enjoy.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey maybe it was just a sick cigar. I guess it's hard to judge from just one cigar. I do have another trinidad in my humi from a trade. I will let it sit for awhile before I try it.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
smokem94 said:
Don't give up on them......these are a tasty little cigar!
oh i've had excellent RASS, just smoking a sick one was the worst habanos experience i've had, it was like smoking windex.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cvm4 said:
The whole Diplo line for me.
:wtf: really? every dip i've ever had has been amazing. the #1's ave been my favorite so far.

the cigar or cigrs i have liked the least are the ELs. 80% of them just haven't done anything for me.

bruce

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I agree with you on most of the EL's, Bruce. But, the Diplo line is just too mild for me to enjoy that much. I guess I still like the "in your face" cigars. Come to think of it, I don't smoke many mild cigars.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
broozer said:
:wtf: really? every dip i've ever had has been amazing. the #1's ave been my favorite so far.

the cigar or cigrs i have liked the least are the ELs. 80% of them just haven't done anything for me.

bruce
I guess that's the beauty of habanos...we all see it different. The DIPS IMHO are not very good but I haven't tasted them aged.