What's new

Your MBombay Experience?

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well, the one that I had, I did not enjoy. But, to be fair, it was over humidified and a gifted cigar that someone wanted me to smoke then. Just never tried one since.

Btw, nice to see you on here Ron.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the one that I had, I did not enjoy. But, to be fair, it was over humidified and a gifted cigar that someone wanted me to smoke then. Just never tried one since.

Btw, nice to see you on here Ron.
That's fair, not all blends work for all peeps. Good to be here!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I loved the ones I have smoked so far and I have some laying down that based on this post that I may have to revisit.

PM me for source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the oscuro oro. I have not tried the Kesara but I'm hoping to try them soon.
The Corojo Oscuro perfecto is my favorite one in that blend! THe Kesara is mild-med or medium expression depending on the vitola... would love to hear what you think about them when you smoke one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have smokes the Classic Perfecto, the Corojo Oscura Double Corona (which I really loved).
Looking forward to the Mora Toro as soon as they hit my B&M
Great vitola! In that Corojo Oscuro blend, the Double Corona & Perfecto are the gems in that line.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just received a couple of these today for review...MBombay Habano Gordo and the MBombay Classic Corona. Give me a couple of weeks for them to rest in the humidor and I'll be posting my review.