What's new

Your most beautiful cigar

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's still cold here in Ontario. The snow is falling today. It's very pretty but not conducive to enjoying a cigar. I was looking longingly at my humidor and was admiring the contents. I really like the look of a New World cigar that I have. The band, the perfect box press, the red ribbon on the foot.
What's your most beautiful ?

IMG_2829.JPG

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honestly the most beautiful I had recently were smoked, and gone. Beauty was the quality of the experience.

I will list the two in no particular order. @Fusion555 Blend #15, and the other one was a My Father's Judge.

If I recall The Judge was Box Pressed, and about $12.00. The other was received in a trade.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have to say, there are several I think are gorgeous.

As trite as I may sound, the Opus X definitely is one of the most beautiful cigars ever made. Never smoked one yet but have a couple that were gifted to me that I'm saving for an ultra special occasion. Everything from the gold and red band, to the red band around the cedar sleeve, to the milk chocolate wrapper, just give off an air of elegance that I can't help but always admire them every time I open my humidor.

Second I believe would be The Erik Espinosa Laranja...... Everything about that stick says gorgeous. I honestly feel it rivals Opus X. From the orange foot band to the Gold and Orange main band, when I'm holding one while smoking, I'm constantly admiring the brilliant color scheme.

Third I would say, I love the old Style packaging of the Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo. Sadly, they changed the branding a couple years ago to a more generic JDN style band, but the older Gold border and lettering on Black, wavy textured bands, in contrast with the oily jet black wrapper, really has stuck with me as one if my favorites.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Between The Lines. I have never had one of these or tried one. I would love to, but they are pricey, rare, and I've heard they're not that much different flavor wise than the regular lines. However, the immaculate barber pole wrapper, along with the perfecto shape, make it one of the most gorgeous sticks I have ever seen.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have to say, there are several I think are gorgeous.

As trite as I may sound, the Opus X definitely is one of the most beautiful cigars ever made. Never smoked one yet but have a couple that were gifted to me that I'm saving for an ultra special occasion. Everything from the gold and red band, to the red band around the cedar sleeve, to the milk chocolate wrapper, just give off an air of elegance that I can't help but always admire them every time I open my humidor.

Second I believe would be The Erik Espinosa Laranja...... Everything about that stick says gorgeous. I honestly feel it rivals Opus X. From the orange foot band to the Gold and Orange main band, when I'm holding one while smoking, I'm constantly admiring the brilliant color scheme.

Third I would say, I love the old Style packaging of the Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo. Sadly, they changed the branding a couple years ago to a more generic JDN style band, but the older Gold border and lettering on Black, wavy textured bands, in contrast with the oily jet black wrapper, really has stuck with me as one if my favorites.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Between The Lines. I have never had one of these or tried one. I would love to, but they are pricey, rare, and I've heard they're not that much different flavor wise than the regular lines. However, the immaculate barber pole wrapper, along with the perfecto shape, make it one of the most gorgeous sticks I have ever seen.
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Between The Lines......average between $13 and $14 for a single. Truth be told I'll take a SS Maduro over BTL anyday and when they go on sale for $4 to $5...it's a no brainer.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I guess this doesn't really count cause I damn sure don't have the funds to buy one, but this is definitely one of the gaudiest/most beautiful sticks I've ever seen...

I would like to try their regular lines though.
That's not a cigar, that's an abomination...

And idk, lots of elaborate bands and well-dressed cigars out there, but I kinda think less is more a lot of the time... A tat black or brown label, or just a ribbon on the foot like with the CH regionals, or even a cigar with no band at all. I guess you could say I like my cigars, like I like my women - without a bunch of makeup. Or clothes.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0

And idk, lots of elaborate bands and well-dressed cigars out there, but I kinda think less is more a lot of the time... A tat black or brown label, or just a ribbon on the foot like with the CH regionals, or even a cigar with no band at all. I guess you could say I like my cigars, like I like my women - without a bunch of makeup. Or clothes.
Completely agree with that to be honest. I just saw one of these and it looked more like gaudy jewelry than a cigar. Probably tastes like shit and isn’t worth the insane amount they ask for it. Less is definitely more.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I think the most beautiful stick that I actually own, but have yet to smoke, is the LFD Mysterio (TCFKAM) Maduro. The construction on these is impeccable, from the barber pole like accents to the craftsmanship on the accentuated head, I love everything about it. Have yet to light up the maduro version but the natural was a great stick.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think the most beautiful stick that I actually own, but have yet to smoke, is the LFD Mysterio (TCFKAM) Maduro. The construction on these is impeccable, from the barber pole like accents to the craftsmanship on the accentuated head, I love everything about it. Have yet to light up the maduro version but the natural was a great stick.

Homina homina homina. I'm a sucker for barber pole. Yaaaoooww!!!! That cigar is sexy.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Agreed
Agreed, agreed
And AGREED!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0

I was going to post this one too. I’ll have to find a new one now...This one is nice to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk