What's new

Your most rare/expensive stick?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So I am curious to see...this is not meant to be a **ck measuring contest or to say that expensive cigars smoke or are any better than a cheaper cigar- I just want to know what is the most expensive and/or rare cigar in your humidor at the moment? I was in Vegas once after I got into the hobby and I remember being blown away by seeing a stick that was $150 at the Fuente lounge in I believe it was Caesar's. Granted that price is taking into account dramatic price inflation due to being in Vegas but still. Watcha got?!

I think the rarest stick I have would have to be the Liga Velvet Rat. I have made it a point to collect a few of them but damn the markup for them now is crazy!

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Weird. This isn't showing who is posting, only the thread content.

Edit: when I turn my phone sideways it does. But it usually shows when vertical as well.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I don't think I've got anything crazy expensive or rare. I like to smoke em, not collect em, haha. I do have a couple Casa Fuente Lanceros and a Destini al Siglo I picked up when I was in Vegas. I guess that would fit the bill. Or the BOTL stick that @saikingsport sent me as part of the Newbie Trade.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Shark and a PSD No.4 I guess. Nothing to crazy, I dont have a very big collection. I smoke, replace, smoke, replace, no time to smoke, gain a few, smoke, repeat.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm I have some Opus Destino, Sand Shark, Westie, and that is about it I think. I got rid of most of my expensive rare stuff recently.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Lost City and some Casa Fuentes are about the only rare NCs I can think of in my humidor off the top of my head. Couple DE Unicos and some old OR tat stuff.
Got some out-of-production Cubans somewhere.
Primarily smoke production lines, nothing too special. Got all the above from overly generous botl.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Likely the rarest thing I have now is a 1983 El Ray Del Mundo. I was born in 1983, so I plan to smoke this on my 50th. Or maybe my 40th. Probably my 35th :D

One of my grails is a 1983 Dunhill Montecristo 2. That'll be my 50th birthday smoke, if I ever find it!

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Opus pussy juice. Was going to smoke it last week but never got the chance. Starting a CC only month tonight so it won't be in the next 30 days.
Please do a review or at least a note, that has to be awesome to have in your humi haha. "Oh yeah I have a pussy juice in my humidor at home"
#priceless

My rarest stick, probably a Casa Fuente I was given as a tip at the resturant I work at. I think it's a belicoso or a torpedo.