What's new

Your most valuable cigar

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I like collecting cigars as well as smoking them. What interesting or valuable cigars do you have in your collection? For me, its an Opus "TT"A signed by Mayor Giuliani and Carlito Fuente.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm shipping my most valuable cigar out on Monday, but after that it'll be my Opus X DC again.

TYLER

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Mine was a gift from Boxdoctor fogot which master roller rolled it but it was rolled for some big wig Saudi prince..aad Boxdoctor sent me one... :D :D :D

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
My most prized cigars at the moment are a couple of Anejo's and an Opus X. I also have an Untold Story which I believe is pretty pricey. I just got them in a sampler from a brother and haven't smoked any of them yet but I suspect they won't rest in the humi too long before I light 'em up and determine their true value to me. I think I'm gonna like them!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a couple....value to me is meaning....ie I have a cigar from when I got married about 6 1/2 years ago....Opus x Robusto....I can't wait to smoke this when the divorse is final.... :twisted: :lol: ....second would be the 2 Perdomo Silvio's and a Ramon y Ramon from the big Ramon humidor with the Partage 150's....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was gifted an Original Release Opus X from my secret santa this year. I'm not sure which one it is, but I think it's the one cigar I won't touch for a long time. It is a belicoso with no ribbon on the end. I means alot to me that someone will give a cigar like that without thinking twice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an Opus TT "A" in it's own coffin, and one somewhat rare Punch Diadema. I also have one CAO odyssey and one CAO millenium, both in a coffin - I don't know how rare those are.

I don't know if I'll ever smoke the Opus or the Punch, but I'll probably burn the two CAOs on some festive occasion.

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have 3 cigars left (from an auction purchase of 13 boxes!) of 1948 Francisco Farach "Joyas" - Diplomatic Presentation....
I will smoke 1 when my oldest daughter graduates West Point in May - and then one at her and her sister's weddings.

After that - my best are Habana Davidoffs and Dunhills.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Definitely my Flor the Cano short churchills -80s or RA Trump tubos -47 and my small selection of Dunhills and Davidoffs.. which one is more valuable is a matter of who's buying and who's selling + what else is out there at the moment. Value is a floating thing when you are talking about vintage cigars and the like. (highly depending on conditions too) :D

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most prized cigar in the humi now is a Partagas Mill Salamone. Gosh... dunno what possessed the great BOTL who sent it to me to send it to me. What did i do to deserve such a prize? :) Will probably save that cigar for God knows how long. That's the problem with prize cigars -- they are damn near unsmokable because they are so rare!!! :D

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aizuddin said:
My most prized cigar in the humi now is a Partagas Mill Salamone. Gosh... dunno what possessed the great BOTL who sent it to me to send it to me. What did i do to deserve such a prize? :) Will probably save that cigar for God knows how long. That's the problem with prize cigars -- they are damn near unsmokable because they are so rare!!! :D
He probably was obsessed by the "make sure someone smokes this one as you can't" demon.. so light it up mate, that is its destiny and its purpose in life :wink:

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Definetly my recently acquired Partagas Anniversary 155 :shock: :shock:

Thanks Jerry =D>

Ironman