What's new

Your Opinion is Requested

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have been wanting to create a Cigar Dossier to have a place to save my reviews of the cigars I smoke, so I went out today and bought a leather binder and began to create a evaluation page for each different cigar.

Here is were you come in to play, take a look at this draft and tell me what you think..what I forgot to include or what I should leave out.

Thanks for your help.

eyetek

Attachments

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I have been wanting to create a Cigar Dossier to have a place to save my reviews of the cigars I smoke, so I went out today and bought a leather binder and began to create a evaluation page for each different cigar.

Here is were you come in to play, take a look at this draft and tell me what you think..what I forgot to include or what I should leave out.

Thanks for your help.

eyetek
Ah, Bro, there is nothing to check out! Oh no! Have you been drinking while you have been creative. I hate that! lol.. :glassesgr

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Just a question from someone that has never documented cigar smoking.
Would you evaluate every cigar you smoke or just the extrodinary cigars, one each boxcode of a marca ??????

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
atmosphire = atmosphere

Seems to add a lot of work to relaxing and enjoying cigars, but if you're into this sorta thing, cool. :crosseyed
LOL...see what drinking and watching football while trying to work does to a man!

I do not plan to use it for every cigar I smoke every day...but for those special days or when smoking a special cigar it seems like a good way to record the cigar and the moment to reflect on later.

eyetek

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I may try to create another draft, this time in an attempt to make the evaluation easier with a bit less effort but still include the same info, maybe some multiple choice questions or even a "check this box" kind of answers!

Will post my results later!

eyetek

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you evaluate every cigar you smoke or just the extrodinary cigars, one each boxcode of a marca ??????
I try to keep a record of at lease one sample of each vitola I smoke, regardless of how good, bad, rare, etc. it might be. That way, I know what to look for and what to avoid. If I smoke a sample that I feel is noticeably different from the comments in my diary on a previous sample, I will add that to my notes. Otherwise, I just leave the comments on the first sample as is.

Hope this helps.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Good question. My kids had a beautiful ledger custom made for me for Christmas. Leather bound and printed with my name etc. I figured I would use it for those really spcial cigars or times.