What's new

Your own cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have any of you actually tried infusing tastes to a cigar ...
like to the ones people give you and you its gonna be a bad smoke even before you smoked it ...

someone gave me this stale machine made cigar on my birthday ...
and i mean this smelled like a normal cigarette to me ... its like a gigantic cigarette ...
so right now its sitting in a fiver humi filled with espresso and brandy ...
im just hoping that like a year from now itll smell better

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I belive some of the guys have tried, I doubt there would be much sucess. Not worth the time or effort, when there are so many decent ones on the market today. Like Java, or Tabak especiales.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Not real big on that kind of thing do smoke them from time to time , but hey if it works for ya good. But for me I will leave that to the pros. As far as that go's.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea ive heard ...
and like gurkha has a tendency of infusing cognac into their cigars ...
but its like impossible to find them in vancouver ...
like i know a guy who smokes only cherry flavoured ... liek the ones that smells really good ... cherry like but when you smoke it ... it smells like cough syrup ...

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
trust me I had one of those Gurhka infused cognac cigars, you aren't missing a thing. I don't do infused anything anymore, however thos Kahluha cigars were the bomb when I first started smoking cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh excellent i could save that 750 i saved up to get a gurkha hmr XD
kahluha .... ill see if i could find any here

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I tried the Kahluha and didn't care for it but the Java isn't bad IMO. That was years ago though. I really don't smoke flavored cigars.

cigarguy71

BIG JIM
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I m not a fan of infused cigars any of them. But that is just my opinion if you like them great. I hope you experiment works out keep us posted.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There's one catch, though; that humi with expresso and brandy will now infuse ANY cigars in it.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm not a fan of infused cigars myself. A few years ago I did enjoy a Tatiana Groovy Blue from time to time.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some one gave me a Lars Tetens to try last year, I think it would be easy to duplicate. First go buy a pack of philly blunts, and a pack of urinal cakes. Place the cigars and urinal cakes in a tupperware container and bury it in the back yard for six months. At the end of that time remove and enjoy!

That thing was the worst cigar I ever tasted, I will never ever smoke another infused cigar!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not worth infusing your own. You will not get a cigar that tastes good and its cheaper and easier to buy one that is. Jmho!
So true... you can try to take the crap taste out of your mouth by infusing brandy or whatever, but regardless... the tobacco is still crap quality. It won't taste good even if you rolled it in cocaine first... :frownno:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Some one gave me a Lars Tetens to try last year, I think it would be easy to duplicate. First go buy a pack of philly blunts, and a pack of urinal cakes. Place the cigars and urinal cakes in a tupperware container and bury it in the back yard for six months. At the end of that time remove and enjoy!

That thing was the worst cigar I ever tasted, I will never ever smoke another infused cigar!
hahahahahahaha! I've heard those are a bit over the top. Like cheap perfume.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I tried with some Famous Nic 3000's
Placed then in a tupperware with a bunch of strong coffee, to see if it would pick up. They were in ther for a few months, with no real taste difference. I would say it was a waste of coffee, but I still brewed and drank the coffee, so it was a bit of time wasted. At least now I know if I want a coffee flavored smoke, just buy a Java, or even better a El Mejor Espresso. the EME is not infused, but just has a really good coffee taste to it.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
:rofl::hysterica

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So true... you can try to take the crap taste out of your mouth by infusing brandy or whatever, but regardless... the tobacco is still crap quality. It won't taste good even if you rolled it in cocaine first... :frownno:
I hear you bro ... its just not my thing to throw out something like this ...
although i dont know man ... cocaine ...
might be worth a try XD