What's new

Your Spouse or Your Cigars

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Gave my wife a choice - I could either smoke cigars or chase other women. I would have been happy to go either way but she chose cigars and I always try to respect her decisions....

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Man if I had the actual choice, now that I am really into cigars, I would have a hard time deciding...if my wife didn't inform me that I am supposed to write that I would definitely choose her ;)

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
If you ever find yourself in the position to have to make this choice, you've already
a) picked the wrong hobby, and
b) picked the wrong spouse.

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Spouse, I don't expect a cigar to help take care of a 2 year old kid. And as much as you may love a cigar, it is only fleeting, and it can never love you back.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Can't even imagine this choice. Have to agree with both Treinenwj and PLUSH on this one. If you actually reach the point of being presented with this option there are much bigger issues at hand.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first wife hated cigars and hated me smoking them even more, I'm happily divorced from her :)

This is my current wife, she doesn't smoke them very often but has no problem with me smoking them.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Congrats. It's a fairly rare find to get a girl who will smoke with you. I content myself with a wife who doesn't complain TOO much about me smoking.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
My first wife hated cigars and hated me smoking them even more, I'm happily divorced from her :)

This is my current wife, she doesn't smoke them very often but has no problem with me smoking them.

WIN, WIN WINNING!

With all due respect, cigars AND a redhead?! :crosseyed