What's new

Your thought and/or prayers, please

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
We are finally going to take some time off and go visit my daughter and son-in-law and taking my mother-in-law as well. Prayers are not for me having to take my mother-in-law; she is a great person and I love her very much. But she does have pancreatic cancer and this may be the last time she will get to see her granddaughter. Well, last night our Shi tzu (14 years old), who has lost the feeling of her back end was trying to get up and impeded by a recliner must have thrown out her shoulders or at least a vertebra and we had to rush her to the emergency animal hospital. She had to stay at least over night and we will know something in a couple hours if she is going to be alright. We ask that you remember us in your thoughts and prayers for a safe and uneventful trip. Thank you.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Thank you brothers. We ended up having to put or beloved Muffin down Friday morning. She had multiple vertebra in unrepairable condition and she would not have been able to survive any kind of surgery to fuse them. It has about killed us. As many of you know it is like loosing a child. Unfortunately, I have lost one of those too and the range of emotions are not different. We have made it to my daughter's and are trying to have a good time anyway. Thank you for your prayers my friends and brothers; it means more to me than you know right now.

Last edited: