What's new

Your thoughts on Ave Maria Morning Star

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I bought a box of ten Ave Maria Morning Star (perfecto size) awhile ago. I got a great deal per stick and reading some reviews I was pretty sure I would like them.

After letting them rest a month, I have since smoked 3 and love them. Those that have tried this stick, what are your thoughts? Is it just my palate or did any of y'all notice a cream/leather note on the retrohale?

John
CC

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I smoked one after 6 months rest and I felt the cigar was decent for the price. Not a lot of flavor development and few transitions but enjoyable
I prefer the Divinia to the Morning Star

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought a box of ten Ave Maria Morning Star (perfecto size) awhile ago. I got a great deal per stick and reading some reviews I was pretty sure I would like them.

After letting them rest a month, I have since smoked 3 and love them. Those that have tried this stick, what are your thoughts? Is it just my palate or did any of y'all notice a cream/leather note on the retrohale?

John
CC

If you found them to your like that is the important thing. You liked them, they made you happy. That is the most important thing.

I have had some of the Cigars in a 5 variety sampler. Good Cigar for the money, IMHO.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I haven't tried any of the Ave Maria's yet, I have an original from Cody that I need to get to.. But they're AJ blends, right? So I would expect them to be pretty good at least. I think I saw someone say the argentum is better with some rest time, but other than that I really haven't heard much. I'd expect the whole line to be worth trying at least.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I believe the Ava Maria Brand is like Oliva's Siason Brand[/b], made for the Scandavain Tabacco Group companies including Cigar-Bid, CI, Cigars Dot Com, by A.J. Fernandez.

As I said I like some of the blends in some of the sizes. One of the problem with Cigars is the B & M Clerks that's palate, like, dislikes are different from mine. Or their aAre rolling the bosses instruction to push something.

Find Cigars that you like smoking because of price, taste, availability, or any or all of the reason you personally like. You are spending your dollars & cents, so if you find something that is only $2.20/stick, but you enjoy it. Do not fall into the trap of some third party trying to convince you your smoking something inferior.

Last edited:

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I haven't tried any of the Ave Maria's yet, I have an original from Cody that I need to get to.. But they're AJ blends, right? So I would expect them to be pretty good at least. I think I saw someone say the argentum is better with some rest time, but other than that I really haven't heard much. I'd expect the whole line to be worth trying at least.
#MNGA :sneaky: