What's new

Your top 10 CCs for 2015

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
1) please try to rank them in order as best as possible
2) please try to include 5/10 from available purchases this year. (Most likely 12-15 year box code dates)
3) you only have had to smoked a cigar once to have it rank in your top 10.
My list
1) Cohiba Esplendidos ARG Mar 2015
With out a doubt knockdown dead gorgeous.
So complex honey, burnt sugars, flavors for miles and complex as hell.
2)Partagas D4 Mar 2011.
A box I've aged since months after its box code date. Rich, evolving and a nubber of a cigar.
3) Cohiba Robusto MEL(...) 2014
It's been the year of me not having aged enough Cohiba. Rich, Strong coffee first. Then honey and barnyard in the middle. Followed by tea and mint at end.
4).Partagas short Cab (RUE SEP2011)
I've aged these for four years. And it paid off. They are rich, smooth and full of bread/cinnamon goodness. A quarter of a cab left. I'm now hoarding them.
5) Monte #4 (July 14)
I need to find more of these box codes . So young but so good for their youth. I smoked a box and a half in one year
6)Punch Coronation tubos (URA OCT 07)
I had a couple of these. They were available till just a couple months ago. Someone here bought most of the stock lol(not me lol)
A great little PC.
7) H Upmann Sir Winston (Dec 2010)
These started out slightly muted and have been progressing every year. A couple more years and the will easily be 92-93 or cigars. Clean,nutty, rich and smooth Cuban tobacco.
8) Cohiba Siglo II (PUM May 13)
Still a little young but they are starting to produce that honey/creme brûlée thing.
9)H upmann mag 46 Cab (USE MAR 08)
Dirty bastards of cigars when the cab was a year old. It's taken them this long to break a top 10. I smoke about 2-3 a year and will continue to do so. They keep smoothing out.
10) Partagas Mille Fluer (SAB JUL 2012)
Should probably replace the the mag 46 above in spots. One of the best values in all of Habanos whole line up. Smooth, bread/spice. Rich tobacco. Slight twang on the back of the palate. They need 3-5 years (sometimes) of aging but for $3.20 each when they are "on". I think to myself I stole the cigars for the price.
I finally finished 5-10 so I thought I would just repost it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk