What's new

You're living in sin

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
While the story is interesting, I must admit that the writing in that piece was awful. Yeesh, it read like high school newspaper level writing. Kinda pathetic, really.

Oh but FWIW I voted *against* that particular bill.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey, I just did it for you bud....I know that someday you're gonna wanna come outta that closet and marry a man, so I was voting to try and get you those rights.

Sorry it didn't work out for you!
Yeah... you got me! My wife will be the first to know, but you'll be second!

Besides, how could I not marry someone who has MORE shoes than my wife, and is always so cheerily color co-ordinated ?? :grinFU:

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
To get back to the OP, this article had nothing to do with sin. So, your title is erroneous. What the article was trying to address was the definition of marriage set up in the constitution in the state of Texas. As noted in the article, this tactic was brought up back in 2005 as is once again being brought to light by someone that is trying to run against the proponent of this amendment. Just a bunch of phooey.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So....when is Texas going to declare its independence again?

My mother keeps telling me that its soon and that we all need to move back.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
To get back to the OP, this article had nothing to do with sin. So, your title is erroneous. What the article was trying to address was the definition of marriage set up in the constitution in the state of Texas. As noted in the article, this tactic was brought up back in 2005 as is once again being brought to light by someone that is trying to run against the proponent of this amendment. Just a bunch of phooey.
......Just a tag line. If your not married, hence "living in sin".:grin: Interesting legal argument thought if they decide to pursue it.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
......Just a tag line. If your not married, hence "living in sin".:grin: Interesting legal argument thought if they decide to pursue it.

Oh, I know, just messing with ya. I don't think it would really get very far. Sure, if you only took part B, within itself, then it could be rather ambiguous. However, that is why it is part B, there is a part A that holds precedence.