What's new

zappos.com

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
You guys ever use them for shoes? I use them and this one is unbelievable. I placed an order online last night at 9:30. They were on my front porch waiting for me when I got home today at 3:30!!! Talk about freakin' fast!!!!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
yeah, they also have a year long return policy, at least they did last time i bought from them. they have some really great deals at times.

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
i can attest to the greatness of that site. i had shoes i returned six months later when the sole fell off. free shipping (return shipping too).

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
It's not worth it for me to shop for certain things online ... and shoes fall into this category. The variation in size and comfort is just too great. For instance, when I last shopped at the mall for shoes I wound up trying about 10 different pairs of shoes. These were all labeled the same size and there were about 7 different brands. Three pair were too tight ... two were too loose ... and while five did fit properly, only two of them were actually comfortable enough for me to buy.

I don't want to go through this hassle online ...

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i too cant see shopping for shoes online. i have to try them on first. even though the return policy and shipping seem good. i have to slip them on before i buy it.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have bought a couple pairs there and my wife, well she has bought a ton. Great service never and issue

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My Sister and Mother order all their sneakers from them.

Great prices and great service.

As long as you are the type that doesn't need to try them on before you buy them. They are A-1 .

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
It's not worth it for me to shop for certain things online ... and shoes fall into this category. The variation in size and comfort is just too great. For instance, when I last shopped at the mall for shoes I wound up trying about 10 different pairs of shoes. These were all labeled the same size and there were about 7 different brands. Three pair were too tight ... two were too loose ... and while five did fit properly, only two of them were actually comfortable enough for me to buy.

I don't want to go through this hassle online ...
I hear ya, that's why I get the same shoes all the time. I know the New Balance 621 sneakers fit my 12 4E feet just right. Makes it easy for me. If they stop making those, then I go to a shoe store and try some on. I'll buy from them and when they wear out I buy through zappos.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Great site, even better return policy. I ordered 2 different pairs of shoes at 2 different times. Returned them both, free overnight shipping, no questions asked returns and they give you the return UPS label.