What's new

Zino Platinum Crown

Have you smoked a cigar from the Zino Platinum Crown series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Very intresting to read what ou guys have to say about this cigar. And this is the ONLY cigar from Davidoff I think is worth smoking.
One thing we all can agree on, they are expencive and i dont smoke more than 2-3 a year but the ones I have smoked has delivered big time and have never heared anyone not enjoying them but maybe we just have been very lucky and getting good cigars or you guys having bad luck getting bad cigars!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Very intresting to read what ou guys have to say about this cigar. And this is the ONLY cigar from Davidoff I think is worth smoking.
One thing we all can agree on, they are expencive and i dont smoke more than 2-3 a year but the ones I have smoked has delivered big time and have never heared anyone not enjoying them but maybe we just have been very lucky and getting good cigars or you guys having bad luck getting bad cigars!
Have you tried a Special R Colorado Claro yet? Or even a Double R? My local has been getting in 2001 Double R's which are absolutely fantastic! One fo the smoothest sticks I've had to date.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Have you tried a Special R Colorado Claro yet? Or even a Double R? My local has been getting in 2001 Double R's which are absolutely fantastic! One fo the smoothest sticks I've had to date.
No I have not! I tryed a bunch of Ds couple of years ago but they didnt impress me at all. But you think this one is worth a try? How much are they?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Haven't had the Platinum Crown, but have had the Davidoff Special Series Short Perfecto. I thought it was a nice cigar, didn't mind the flavors (although it was subtle). However, i was really happy it was a Secret Santa gift due to the price. I'd smoke more, but probably won't spend my own money on it.

Speedbump

BoM June '10
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
i have smoked many of these and enjoyed them in the past, i think my tastes have changed as i has one two weeks ago and did not enjoy it as much as i remember, has the signature kelner taste, may try again in a few months, i think there are better cigars for the price