What's new

Zino Platinum

lambing

San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was a freebie from ZINO.
A decent cigar, but not better than many others out there.
Considering it's list price is around $25, I'm glad it was free. I'd never buy one.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good to know, I'm always tempted, but the price always keeps me from delving in

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There are much better premium NC's out there than Zino, imho.

Davidoff and La Aurora Preferido are a couple of others.

Just my .02.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I've yet to buy a Zino because of the price. In fact just recently picked up my first Davidoff--an Aniversary No3 Tubos. They're just so expensive that they scare me off.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you are going into retail, then I would definitely go into a supermarket. I currently work for a supermarket, but I also have extensive experience in other retail settings as well as inpatient hospital pharmacy. Hospitals are pretty cool, but they don't pay nearly enough

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
yeah, grocery stores: lower volume/higher pay

it's pretty win win, I work for CVS right now, so we'll see what happens, I've only finished one semester so far...

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
nope, didn't rush either frat (KY or PDC)

PDC is basically a party frat, and I don't party (see married and better things to do), and KY is... how do I put this... a total nerd convention (though I understand it's mostly the opposite elsewhere).

ASHP is the only "club" I'm in right now, but I really don't have interest in working for a hospital, it was just that ASHP has the best CE dinners :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
nope, didn't rush either frat (KY or PDC)

PDC is basically a party frat, and I don't party (see married and better things to do), and KY is... how do I put this... a total nerd convention (though I understand it's mostly the opposite elsewhere).

ASHP is the only "club" I'm in right now, but I really don't have interest in working for a hospital, it was just that ASHP has the best CE dinners :stretchgr
At UF, Kappa Psi was a non-co-ed "social" fraternity. We threw some of the biggest parties you can imagine. I was married at the time and I rushed my second year. It was very cool. In places where Kappa Psi is co-ed, it becomes exactly what you describe.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Why would anyone want to be a Pharmicist when you could work in a dealership setting in Service for 30 grand a year, working 60 hours a week?

Crazy bastids.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I had the opportunity to try the Davidoff line at a tasting in Richmond, VA at the Havana Connection. Free and quite good!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
They used to give one away at the big smoke but they got smaller and smaller as the years went by. First one was very nice, mild but with flavor. Price is outrageous.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
IMO...I personally like the Zino..esp the new classic line (the #6 tubo runs for around 6-7) which btw is very inexpensive. Its a nice mild to med body cigar with good flavor. I find it to be a great morning drive stick. And the new Pudge makes for a good quick smoke...7-8 price range.

Thats my .02 cents worth!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well fro 7-8 dollar range is not as bad as the price for the cigar.
No matter what the cost, I find them to be quite mild for me. The flavors are there, but I have to search for them, or pay strict attention to the cigar. So for all that in a cigar that normal commands a price of 20 dollars or more is difficult for me to justify spending the money on a cigar that leaves me wanting more when I am finished.

Deez