What's new

Zippo?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
With all the lighter companies out there making torches, How come zippo hasn't made a torch yet? I'd live to see actual zippo torches come out.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I tried one of those, not happy with it. I fit in the case to loose, and wouldn't close properly. I had to wedge paper down one side to keep it tight.

I'd like to see Zippo actually come out with a quality zippo torch.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I tried one of those, not happy with it. I fit in the case to loose, and wouldn't close properly. I had to wedge paper down one side to keep it tight.

Hmmmmm, my torch insert fits tighter then the regular insert.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a few Zippos and 2 of them I had to "squeeze" together a little to get the insert to stay in, but since i did that they are fine.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

There was a rather large group purchase of custom Zippos a few months ago on another cigar group I read. About 60 lighters were purchased and had the inserts installed without any problems at all. I recall hearing about a loose fit for the inserts a year ago, but not since then. Could be they had a problem but since have rectified it.

Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one Zippo that the insert fits in perfectly but my other one it is loose.

The one that it fits in is from 92 the loose one is was a newer edition post 2000.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Ummm, not quite.

Mine was bought in '71 in Vietnam by my Dad.
I found one in an old box of stuff from my grandpa that was stashed away, in it was an old zippo... has to be from the '60's... put some fluid in it and BAM lit right up... those things are like the old timex watches...

Hey Donk write zippo and see what they say...