What's new

I've been vaxxed 10 times already.

Boudie

DONOR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lets put a time limit on free shots. After maybe August if you want it, you pay for it. If the chase for special release Bourbons is an educator scarcity is a good motivator.

Glad to see the G7 decide to send 1 Billion doses to other nations instead of letting it go to waste.

Dran

"That guy"
DONOR
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The kids who just got ice cream were robbed.....imho.
Ice cream? I got SHIT!!! IDGAF which side you fall on, do you! But I'm a huge minority on my shift at work.... If we're fully vaxed +2 weeks, we don't have to wear a mask.... I'm literally the only officer not wearing a mask at work. I should write Gov. Asa and DEMAND my free lottery tickets!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ice cream? I got SHIT!!! IDGAF which side you fall on, do you! But I'm a huge minority on my shift at work.... If we're fully vaxed +2 weeks, we don't have to wear a mask.... I'm literally the only officer not wearing a mask at work. I should write Gov. Asa and DEMAND my free lottery tickets!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
That's your governor? Wow. That is a hot lil mama.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
DONOR
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Love that all the people who went and got vaxxed as soon as they were eligible aren't getting fabulous prizes like the people who sat on the fence for months and now get to win cash and trips. WTAF.