What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah, no serial numbers here.

IIRC, Don said he scored a batch of one-off molds where some big cigar manufacturer (I forget which) was experimenting with new shapes & never settled on these. Something along that line.

Salamones are elegant, but silly huge. You're overcome that here by only going halfway along. Makes sense. But why halfway backwards?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just gonna squeeze this in here if you rollers don't mind. No sense adding another open thread for what might be a one time experiment. Gonna try my hand at making a Krumble Kake for my pipe smoking. We'll see how it goes!
2 oz lanes 1q
4 oz Haunted bookshop
A misting of water to hopefully bind it
A week of pressing

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I find Stokkebye makes great tobaccos to use for blending and have had lots of fun with that. I did create a Virginia/oriental blend from whole leaf from WLT a long while back and that was a rewarding and tasty experiment

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar #47 I rolled. Not sure what is in it. Will pull up blend notes if it turns out good. So far 1 note. Paired with some coffee porter I picked up at Moon River Brewery in Savannah, GA this past week! End of vacation and about to toss some food on the grill. Enjoy all!