What's new

Fountain Pens?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is a custom penmaker down in SoCal, Atalier Lusso, that I have been a big fan of for some time. His design, fit and finish, etc. are all above and beyond.

My favorite color is green, and I have had my eye on a particlar model from him with green abalone and dark green resin. The pens are made by hand one at a time, so they only become availabe sporadically.

Well, he shared that he was finisheing the model I have been wanting on IG, so I did a thing.

There is a pic that I took and I will include a couple from his IG as well that show how the light catches the abalone much better.

Atalier Lusso
Carina Ragazzone
Deep Green Abalone / Midnight Green Resin
Bronze trim
Medium nib

IMG_0060.JPGIMG_0062.jpgIMG_0063.jpgIMG_0064.jpg

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
There is a custom penmaker down in SoCal, Atalier Lusso, that I have been a big fan of for some time. His design, fit and finish, etc. are all above and beyond.

My favorite color is green, and I have had my eye on a particlar model from him with green abalone and dark green resin. The pens are made by hand one at a time, so they only become availabe sporadically.

Well, he shared that he was finisheing the model I have been wanting on IG, so I did a thing.

There is a pic that I took and I will include a couple from his IG as well that show how the light catches the abalone much better.

Atalier Lusso
Carina Ragazzone
Deep Green Abalone / Midnight Green Resin
Bronze trim
Medium nib

View attachment 191462View attachment 191463View attachment 191464View attachment 191465
Just came in... a special edition collab between Radius and Figboot on Pens, a fountain pen content creator on youtube.

View attachment 191939View attachment 191940View attachment 191941
How much are they getting for these pens? Just curious. If this question offends, please don't answer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much are they getting for these pens? Just curious. If this question offends, please don't answer.
No worries at all -

The Lusso (Green) was $595. It is one of his bigger models, and I think the abalone adds some scratch to it. They are individually handmade and finished, so they definitely command a premium. The Radius (Blue) was $199. It is similar to models that Radius already makes - the resin color is different and the rainbow hardware and nib are what make it unique.