What's new

Where are you on stripping?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I totally understand what you're talking about. I was afraid people might feel that this was some type of thread about repainting the exterior of their house or some wacky minwax tutorial.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
As a very young (and I guess naive) adult my friends and I walked into a club on Bourbon St. The first dancer was in her late 60s and the next dancer was Trans so my curiosity about strip clubs ended at a young age.

Wow, rough intro to that world.... ouch.

Last edited:

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
After my cousins divorce he started driving down to TJ from LA ever weekend and hang out in the clubs all weekend! I went with him a few times, he was such a reg. that he would just sit in a 1/2 round booth in the back. Then all the strippers on there breaks would come hang out with us and never press us for drinks and lap dances. He eventually started renting a apt. down there as is was cheeper the staying a few nights in a hotel every weekend. He let some of the girls stay there when they were in town. It was pretty normal for collage girls that lived in San Diego would come across the boarder to work the weekend and make $200 to $500 a night. If I was a hot chick I would have been all over that :ROFLMAO: