What's new

“Mr. Miranda goes to Washington”

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Miami, FL 4 January 09…Following the tremendous success of their “Miami Cigar & Company New York Extravaganza,” Nestor Miranda and Rene Castaneda will be bringing their own flying circus to W. Curtis Draper’s Washington, DC tobacco emporium on Thursday, 7 January. The shop, at 640 14th Street NW, has been in business, supplying Washington’s cigar lovers, since 1887.

This time, the event, replete with free cigars; bonuses with purchase, has been styled “The Nestor Miranda Experience.” Customers who purchase any box of Miami Cigar & Company’s Nestor Miranda Collection Special Selection will be given raffle tickets.

The raffle tickets will entitle them to a chance to be the winner of a $1,000 gift certificate to Salvatore Ferragamo. Ferragamo is Nestor Miranda’s favourite shoemaker, and the winner will experience a small part of the Nestor Miranda Lifestyle.

Best of all, the attendees at the event, will get to meet Nestor Miranda and enjoy smoking cigars from the Nestor Miranda Collection Special Selection Coffee Break (4.5 x 50), Lancero (7.5 x 40) and Ruky (5-5/8 x 48 x 52), a superb mini-Salamon, as well as the popular Toro (6 x 60) and the Robusto (5.5 x 54) – all available in both a Habano Rosado and Habano Oscuro wrapper.

Since the introduction of the Nestor Miranda Collection Special Selection in the fall of 2008, the cigar, collaboration between Nestor Miranda and Pepin Garcia, has captured the imagination of smokers all over the country.

At the recent Little Puff, a major cigar event staged by W. Curtis Draper, these cigars were among those in the greatest demand, and smokers attending the event clamoured to meet Nestor and be photographed with him.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I missed him a few weeks ago outside of Philly by a matter of 5 mins. He is heavily stocked in one of my local B&M's and stops in whenever he is around. He makes some damn nice sticks (well ok, Pepin makes he owns) I'd love to meet him.