What's new

05 Party Short

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
WOWSER........ just a tad harsh, but in a good way..

thats all, move along.... :wink:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
LOL, I will NOT move along. Where's mine? :wink:

I've been needing to restock on these for some time. So many cigars...so little time! :rofl:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
smokem94 said:
That's how I feel about the Trini Reyes!!!

Those are delish too :yes:

Every once and a while i like a good ass kicking.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The Partags short is one of those great, "I don't have a lot of time", cigars. Power flavor and CC twang in a samll package. I've never tried the Trini Reyes. Will have to put those in the try next category.

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
CoventryCat86 said:
I really dislike these. I would highly recommend that you try an SC El Principe or a RASCC. Same size and a much better smoke IMO.
Exact opposite here - smoking a Short now. Love these things. I do not much care for the RASCC, but really like the Reyes.

CoventryCat86

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fox said:
Exact opposite here - smoking a Short now. Love these things. I do not much care for the RASCC, but really like the Reyes.
Yep, I see that a lot. There are LOTS of people who love those cigars but honestly, I've tried and tried but I just can't stand them. To me they're kind of flat and tasteless. I'm a huge fan of the RA "profile" as well as a huge fan of SCs and pretty much don't like any sizes of Partagas.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
CoventryCat86 said:
Yep, I see that a lot. There are LOTS of people who love those cigars but honestly, I've tried and tried but I just can't stand them. To me they're kind of flat and tasteless. I'm a huge fan of the RA "profile" as well as a huge fan of SCs and pretty much don't like any sizes of Partagas.
I really like the RASCC. The first few 05 Partagas Short I smoked left me disappointed. I will say that after a little rest in the humi they are growing on me.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I enjoy the party shorts and trini reyes.

I'll have to get some RASCC & SCs to try.